July 5, 2023
Fairhaven Leadership Retreat Centre is seeking applicants for the full-time position of Facilities Manager.
Fairhaven is a retreat ministry committed to fostering a safe space and facilitating intentional pathways where Christian leaders can be encouraged, supported, and refreshed physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
The successful applicant will provide key management and technical application in the day-to-day operations of all facilities, property, grounds, and utility systems.
Further information on the position is available through the position profile link below.
Qualifications, skills, and requisite experience required:
- Culture/Alignment: Personal alignment in word, thought, and deed with the Lordship of Christ and possess the gifts of hospitality, administration, and relationship building.
- Agreement with the Statement of Faith and Staff Covenant of Fairhaven Ministries Association.
- Experience: Proven track record (minimum of 3-5 years experience) in Facility Management or related field.
- Communication: Written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management: Ability to multi-task, efficiently managing several projects simultaneously.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make timely decisions
- Mechanical Aptitude: Ability to schedule, operate and maintain equipment: Tractor, Skid-steer, various small engine lawn equipment
- Knowledge of Building Systems: HVAC, Electrical, plumbing, Septic & water systems
- Technology: be proficient in computer applications and Microsoft Programs.
Location: The successful applicant will reside onsite at Fairhaven Leadership Retreat Centre.
Compensation: A combination of salary and housing provisions (including utilities) will make up the remuneration package. This will be discussed during the interview process.
Expressions of interest can be submitted with a cover letter and resume to Tony Schnare, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.