June 27th, 2023
Fairhaven Leadership Retreat Centre is seeking applicants for the full-time position of Director of Operations.
Fairhaven is a retreat ministry committed to fostering a safe space and facilitating intentional pathways where Christian leaders can be encouraged, supported, and refreshed physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our prime focus is serving those in positions of Church, Mission, and Para-church/Business leadership.
Our mission is to encourage the health and renewal of Christian leaders.
The successful applicant will provide key administrative oversight to the day-to-day operations of the retreat centre. You will assist in the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission and vision and strategic plans as established by the Board of Directors, working closely with and reporting to the Executive Director.
Further information on the position is available through the position profile link below.
Qualifications, skills, and requisite experience required:
- Personal alignment in word, thought, and deed with the Lordship of Christ and the mission of the Church in our world.
- Agreement with the Statement of Faith and Staff Covenant of Fairhaven Ministries Association.
- God-given calling and life-informed passion to serve Christian leaders.
- Proven track record (minimum of 3-5 years’ experience) in executive leadership in a non-profit setting.
- Grace-oriented, interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational ability, including independent project management skills.
- Capacity to multi-task, efficiently managing several different projects at one time.
- Superior computer skills in a Microsoft 365 environment, including Word/Outlook/Publisher/PowerPoint/Teams/Excel/Access.
- Ability to be entrusted with confidential information.
- Capacity to develop and launch a comprehensive communications strategy for Fairhaven Ministries Association will be an asset.
Location: The successful applicant will reside onsite at Fairhaven Leadership Retreat Centre, 8191 Rogers Rd., Vernon, BC V1B 3M8
Compensation: A combination of salary and housing provision (including utilities) will make up the remuneration package. This will be discussed during the interview process.
Expressions of interest can be submitted with a cover letter and resume to Tony Schnare, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.