WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Fairhaven is located at the northern end of the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia which is known for its lakes, orchards, vineyards, and tourism.
Nestled half-way up Silver Star mountain overlooking Lake Okanagan and Kalamaka Lake sits Fairhaven. This location was a gift from God and truly a miracle.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Travel to Vernon on Highway 97
- Approximately 35 minutes to Vernon
- Then continue with driving directions
- See you at Fairhaven!
- Enter Vernon off highway 97, Turning east on 48th Ave (which becomes Silver Star Road)
- Travel for about 11.5km
- Turn left on Jackpine Rd
- Take the first right onto Rogers Rd
- Follow Rogers Rd to the very end and you will be at the entrance to Fairhaven